Trainer - Streetworks, Dartford
£35,000 - £37,000
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Streetworks Trainer
This is an exciting opportunity to join the company who are the market leader in safety training, with a group turnover of £10m. With a blue-chip client list, including Balfour Beatty, Kier, Barrett Homes and Anglia Water, courses are delivered nationwide at dedicated training centres and at customer sites. In the role of a Trainer you will be delivering a front-line service to our clients, based on their training requirements.
- Identify learners’ needs
- Provide learners with training at a level and pace to suit their needs
- Keep themselves up to date with current legislation
- Undertake all necessary preparation, administration and assessment associated with the training
- Provide appropriate learning support to enable effective learning
- Participate in the planning and improvement of course programmes
- Will hold all relevant certificates of training in their specific area of training
- Fully Streetworks qualified
- Experience in the Telecommunications, Gas and Water industry - Background in utilities
- Installation of ducting and module boxes as advantage but not essential
- Previous experienced of classroom based delivery training
- Skills & Attributes:
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Excellent people skills and customer focused
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Good communication skills
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (Standard office Hours)
You may have overnight stays so flexibility required.
Benefits include company car, mobile phone and opportunities to gain additional qualifications
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.