£27,000 - £30,000
About The Role
In the role of Engineering Fitter, you’ll maintain and repair all equipment within the Utilities range.
We are looking for candidates who are motivated and keen to learn about our specialist products and build their industry knowledge.
Your job duties will include finding and capturing machine damage and keeping accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records. You’ll also attend breakdowns on customer sites. It’s also really important that you communicate effectively, ensuring that your Line Manager and Customers are kept informed as required.
Working alongside colleagues, you will be a great team player and take pride in your workplace and working environment, making sure that high standards are maintained whilst complying with company procedures and processes.
If you are successful we’ll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan. Your career path could include working towards becoming a Senior Specialist Engineer or a move into a Supervisory Management role.
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar Engineering Fitter role, however we are also interested in hearing from candidates who have a sound understanding of engineering skills in one or more of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics
- Able to work as part of a Team, supporting colleagues
- Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll be keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away from home
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer-Focused with a commitment to delivering an excellent service
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.