Our skill is finding the right people for the right company
Q - Why recruit ex-forces personnel?
A - These highly skilled individuals come with a wealth of training and experience along with transferable soft skills:
- Great Communicators - well practised in dealing with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels of seniority.
- Great Organisers - tight schedules, project management, time critical tasks - an everyday part of the job
- Great at Adapting - adapting to different environments, team mates, processes - second nature!
- Great Leaders and Managers, able to give direction, delegate, motivate and inspire others, in adverse situations
- Great at Team Working - the military understand the importance of reliance on team members
We partner with our clients to understand their recruitment needs. We offer transparency, efficiency and flexibility. We strive to understand each individual's career achievements and future aspirations and we match these to our client requirements – without the need to compromise.
Our candidate pool is made up from ex-Army, Navy, RAF and Reservists personnel. We represent a combination of those who have recently left the forces and those who left some time ago and have worked in "Civvy Street" for a number of years.
We look to develop long standing business relationships with our clients, which is built on trust and shared ethics.
Placing ex-service staff into permanent roles, we listen to your requirements, the qualifications, skills, culture, and utilise our extensive database, as well as sourcing candidates through specific websites and groups, we ensure we are speaking to the right people for your vacancy.
The vast array of people we work with affords us the opportunity to work across a broad spectrum of sectors, including:
- Security and Defence
- Oil and Gas
- Management Consultancy