Working at Heights Trainer
£35,000 to £37,000
Our client is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to their continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Working at Heights Trainer in the London area.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of IPAF, PASMA, LA and assorted Working at Height courses and including other skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high-quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across company Training Accredited Training Schemes.
- Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
- Be able to deliver work at height to the level as specified.
- Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
- Ideally hold IPAF, PASMA, LA (preferable but optional), NEBOSH, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent
- Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.