WELDER BOXER HULL
To read and understand drawings to assemble part components in jigs and fixtures.
Main tasks of job:
- To comply with the Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and identify health and safety hazards prior to the commencement of work.
- To report via approved Maintenance Reporting Procedures any equipment fault or unusual occurrence.
- To weld using Mig / MAG / TIG welding processes on Armour plates.
- To use drawings, planning fabrication and weld procedures to complete all tasks and ensure through visual inspection that the welded finished component conforms to the drawing and planning specification and is in line with the European specification.
- To use hand tools and the appropriate measuring instruments to the task.
- To complete European re-qualification of welder approval tests on a regular basis.
- To ensure their personal safety and the safety of all other employees is not compromised by their actions and to apply all applicable safety requirements to comply with the regulatory agencies.
- To meet deadlines, be flexible, dependable and time conscious and to work with minimum supervision.
- To maintain a clean and orderly work (5S) area as required.
- To conduct daily duties in a highly professional manner.at all times
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the Company’s overall business objectives.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.