Trainer (Site Safety)
Our nationally recognised client are looking to add to their training division.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset.
The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across the Training Accredited Training Schemes.
• Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
• Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Ensure company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
• Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
• Be able to deliver specific safety courses within Training portfolio.
• Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
• Ideally hold Health & Safety Level 5 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 3 In construction, SMSTS, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent
• Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
MUDDY BOOTS ESSENTIAL
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all background