Support Services Manager
We are looking to recruit a Support Services Manager to join our client's growing team. This role is integral in their mission to provide quality services and as they grow and help implement the structure to maintain quality.
They are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to implement processes and ensure the right tools are in place to enable them to grow effectively. The successful candidate will have autonomy in their role and will be enabled to come in with a fresh pair of eyes, review and reflect on their current support operations and implement processes to help the expanding needs of the business.
Ideally you will have been in an environment and understand the pressures and needs of a growing business.
- To develop thorough procedures through support services including HR, Fleet etc
- Responsible for the day to day running of Support Services.
- Responsible for managing the fleet vehicles.
- Supporting with HR tasks and queries.
- Supporting the recruitment process.
- Managing the onboarding process of new starters.
- Updating trackers such as absence and training matrix.
- Working with SHEQ Manager to ensure compliance.
- Supporting Director with financial processes where required.
- Working with other team members to manage equipment and stores.
- Making decision for areas of responsibility.
- To manage the administrator, ensuring regular performance reviews take place and that skills sets are in place for the future growth of the business.
- Working alongside the other managers in the business and to work as a team to identify areas for improvement.
- To continuously review processes, be forward thinking ensuring the right platforms/tools are in place for the growth of the business.
- To attend regular management meetings to provide updates and making recommendations for improvements.
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Have great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to make decision
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.