Strategic Engagement Manager
£35,000 - £37,000
Working on the Government's newly launched Restart Programme, you will be home based and cover the Cheshire area.
You will work with Stakeholders and Suppliers to identify customers employability needs, services and solutions in the local area. The role holder will have the ability to identify, engage and maintain relationships with Local Employer Partnerships, Local Authorities, Jobcentre Plus and other key influencers across the region and establish areas where we can support innovation and avoid duplication of activities.
- Working with multiple stakeholders you will have a proven track record in building and maintaining strategic working relationships.
- You will work with Suppliers, DWP, Local LEP boards, Local Authorities, JCP and other partners to identify employability needs, services and solutions in the local area to avoid duplication and to enable Restart to complement existing services.
- You will be confident in the design and delivery of professional presentations which promote the contract in a positive manner with the objective of constantly improving performance and customer experience.
- You will analyse data and support the operational delivery of the contract.
- Identify and maintain relationships at regional level with potential partner agencies and key stakeholders to promote the Company, create effective partnerships and ensure business opportunities are maximized, with a priority of referral generation to the contract.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partner agencies/subcontractors, including Local Enterprise Partnerships, Combined Authorities and Local Authorities, providing feedback and attendance at relevant meetings.
Provide information, recommendations and business plans, as agreed, to the Head of Restart to inform decisions concerning strategy and local regional partnerships.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining strategic partnerships and relationships.
- The ability to develop and implement solutions through collaborative working with external organisations..
- The ability to communicate professionally both verbally, in writing and in person.
- Proven experience of working positively in a fast paced and changing environment.
THIS ROLE IS OFFERED WITH A COMPANY CAR
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.