Site Safety Trainer
Job Title: CITB Site Safety Plus Trainer
Reports to: Regional Training Manager
Job Purpose: The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high-quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Customer Accredited Training Schemes.
- Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills
- Ensure Customer complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
- Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front. Experience/Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Be able to deliver specific safety courses within Customer Training portfolio.
- Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
- Ideally hold Health & Safety Level 5 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 3 In construction, SMSTS, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent
- Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.