Service Centre Manager
Due to the continued expansion and strong forward order book, our engineering client is seeking a Service Centre Manager, they pride themselves on providing the highest standards of customer service to users, installers, and suppliers of all pump types.
This role will be head office based with occasional site visits
The successful Service Centre manager will be responsible for.
- Lead for the Health & Safety within the Service Centre and to the engineers
- Updating and tracking of jobs within Field Service CRM
- Ensuring all parts are ordered and available for engineers in good time
- Liaising with clients on progression of the jobs and allocation of works
- Creating of Risk Assessment and Method Statements for site works
- Scheduling / allocating jobs to engineers for works via Field Service CRM
- Ensuring jobs are kept within budget and delivered on time
- Ensuring good engineering practices within the engineering team and that reports are completed quickly and to a high standard.
- Keeping efficiency within the service centre namely
- Time management
- Morale & Attitude
- Cost control
- Ability and willingness to assist engineers at client’s site as and when necessary
- Out of Hours point of contact on rota basis for call out support and engineering allocation
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar engineering role and will possess a genuine interest in engineering, specifically pumps and rotating equipment. You will be expected to be able to assist site engineers with troubleshooting and be a focal point for engineering excellence.
In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Managerial position in an engineering team environment
- Commercially aware and customer focused.
- Experience in all areas of pumps including submersible, centrifugal, end suction pumps, HVAC equipment and general-purpose pumps.
- Engineering background (essential)
- IT literate
- Full valid driving license.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.