Senior Occupational Health Practitioner
£33,660 to £38,760
Our client in tandem with government and the broader employment support community across the UK is working hard to make sure they support as many individuals as possible to get and keep a job.
They are recruiting for a Senior Occupational Health Practitioner who will be responsible for overseeing operational aspects of their new Occupational Health Service delivery. Reporting to the Service Manager, the Senior Occupational Health Practitioner will support with the implementation and continuous development of the service, including managing the clinical leadership of the team and supporting with participant risk and safeguarding issues. Additionally, you will provide direct support to a small caseload of participants.
- Allied health or nursing background or an equivalent qualification in behavioural or health sciences, with a post-graduate qualification in occupational health, as recognised by an appropriate professional body for example:
- A physiotherapist, registered with HCPC.
- An accredited Occupational Psychologist.
- Nurse registered with NMC.
- Post graduate studies in occupational health, employability, or disability management
- Experience of working in a clinical person-centred Occupational Health environment
- Clear evidence of team leadership and/or managerial experience
- Knowledgeable in mental health and wellbeing with the ability to articulate in both clinical and employment-related contexts the role of employment in improving mental and emotional wellbeing
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37.5
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As well as helping to make a positive difference to people’s lives their employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays), with incremental increases post 3 years’ service up to 28 days, and the option to purchase additional holiday
- 2 days paid volunteering leave each year
- An enhanced pension scheme after 6 months
- Life Assurance at 3 times your annual salary rate
- Access to a suite of learning and development opportunities including paid for apprenticeship and masters’ levels qualifications, and management development programmes
- Opportunities to connect with our employee diversity networks (LGBTQ+ Support Network, Racial Equality Network, Disability Equality Network, Women’s Network)
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including internal support, employee assistance programme and health cash plan
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.