Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster? With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, our client is seeking stand out talent in the North West
They are looking to recruit an experienced Scrum Master who will be responsible for ensuring the development sprints are prepared and managed in an effective manner to deliver
prioritised functionality of the platform.
They operate a remote-first model however in-person attendance will be required as requested.
The main function of the Scrum Master is to act as guardian of the Scrum team and facilitate the delivery of development for the platform.
Specific responsibilities include
- To execute delivery of product roadmap and backlog priorities as specified by the Product Owner making sure that deliverables are on time and meet quality standards
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies
- Maintaining Scrum Artefacts and Documents
- Business Analysis including creation and refinement of User Stories to assist product owner and maintain a ‘ready’ pipeline of work items
- To guide the team and business on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to improve customer experience
- Clearing obstacles and establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Provides best practice coaching, training and support to the Development Team
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on new development performance, working with the Head of DevOps and Head of Product to devise and implement continuous improvements
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious, and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine passion for making our customers successful.
To be considered for the role of Customer Success Manager candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Certified Scrum Master
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable skills with Jira and other tools
- Business Analysis skills including creation of User Stories
- Ability to build rapport with Stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Commercial acumen
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and decision making
It is preferred that the candidate also has
- Knowledge of CI\CD tools such as Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience in a training environment
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.