£37500 plus car
Our client offers total solutions to the construction industry dealing in shoring equipment, piling equipment, air pressure testing, trenchless technology, temporary bridges, and excavation training and is looking for a Safety Trainer.
This role will cover London (Slough & Farnham) as well as the South Wales/South West
Have you worked as a Site Manager and would like to use your knowledge by training others?
We currently have a job opportunity within the Safety Training team for a construction/utilities orientated Safety Trainer based from home to operate Training Services across the UK. You will be required to deliver both classroom and practical training courses to our customers in line with their current training programmes.
Working with the General Manager - Training, Accredited courses will be delivered at a variety of satellite locations or on-site at the customers’ premises in and around London and the South West where consistent assessing and measurement of delegates will be required to meet course objectives.
In addition, the role will require planning and development of future course lines. Furthermore, Safety Trainers will need to be able to be extremely detail oriented in all administrative tasks, which are crucial in this environment. We would also require the Safety Trainer to be up to date and informed regarding awarding bodies and their policies, to include statutory policies, health & safety, employment and equality laws.
Skills & experience required:
- A recognised training qualification is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the construction Industry/Utilities & Civils sectors
- Ability to communicate and deliver presentations, experience of delivering training
- Willingness to deliver practical training, outdoors in inclement weather
- Experience of writing/producing training sessions
- Education level – minimum GCSEs C and above in Maths & English
- Full driving licence required.
This role comes with a good salary and a company car.