Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Trainer
£34,000 - £36,000
Our Client, a National Training Company, established for over 50 years, are looking to add a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Trainer to their team.
The role will consist of the delivery of City & Guilds Level 2 Awards in F-Gas & ODS Regulations (CAT I 2079-11) and Leakage Checking (CAT IV 2079-14) including other skills and programmes within your responsible skillset.
- The delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
- Be able to deliver City & Guilds Level 2 Awards in refrigeration and air conditioning.
Accreditation operational standards.
Ideally hold NEBOSH, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent but not essential