RECRUITMENT RESOURCER AND ADMINISTRATOR
£18,000K - £22,000K
Due to planned growth, we are now looking to add to our team, we are looking to hire a Resourcer/ Administrator who has an interest in the military or former Service Personnel who have admin and recruitment experience.
FAR Ltd established over 7 years ago, places ex-military personnel into civilian roles. Typical roles would be mechanical and electrical engineers, trainers, Project Managers, plant fitters, HGV technicians, Distribution Managers, Warehouse Managers, this list is certainly not exhaustive.
THIS IS A HOME BASED ROLE AND YOU WIL BE PROVIDED WITH ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT
- Working alongside circa two recruitment consultants to take responsibility for or assist with the resourcing elements of the recruitment process.
- To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements.
- To provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments.
- Marketing and advertising support
- Occasionally chasing clients for information
- To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
- Mapping potential candidates within new + existing clients
- Researching new and existing Clients for new contacts (client)
- Searching the job boards daily and proactively approaching new and updated candidates
- Interview prospective candidates - telephone screening
- Be able to advise and reformat CVs to 'sell' key USPs of that candidate
- Sending e-shots to the candidate database to promote opportunities and gain updates
- Service existing candidates and keep in touch with HOT candidates by weekly calls and texts
To provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments
Understand and support role of the Recruitment Consultants
Provide first line support for all Candidate enquiries
Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive service at all times
Comply with company management systems, reporting and quality procedures including accurate database management
Marketing and advertising support - Updating and adding vacancies on company website, Sharing vacancies on social media, monitoring results, Assisting with marketing plan
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.