Recruitment Consultant Lancashire
£25-28k + COMMISSION
Due to planned growth, we are now looking to add to our team, we are looking to hire EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS who have an interest in the military.
FAR Ltd established over 5 years ago, places ex-military personnel into civilian roles.
Typical roles would be:
- mechanical and electrical engineers,
- Project Managers,
- plant fitters,
- HGV technicians,
- Distribution Managers,
- Warehouse Managers,
- this list is certainly not exhaustive.
Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
Develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Develop and manage client / candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standard.
This is a combination of an office and home based role so only experienced consultants should apply.
You will ideally live in commutable distance to Clitheroe as you will be here two days per week.