Project Delivery Manager
Our client who provides services to the energy on a global basis are currently looking to recruit a Project Delivery Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing awarded projects and Field Service Function for projects within the organisation and manage the performance of services to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end, ensuring successful execution. Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Manage defined project scope as provided by bid/legal team, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Accountable for ensuring organisation digital project management systems and processes are followed and signed off accordingly. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Review bid team cost budget, deliver against margin expectations. Identify additional revenue opportunities or potential margin erosion and act accordingly
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations according to client requirements.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project close out meeting and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Degree level in Business Studies/Engineering/Quantity Surveyor - Desirable
- Project Management qualification i.e., PRINCE2 etc… - Desirable
Work Experience Required:
- Managerial experience & functional leadership
- Understanding of the field joint coating business
- Practical and technical awareness of project delivery
- Financial budgeting & cost management
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Commercial awareness & client relationship management
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Decision making and influencing
- Multi-tasking and flexibility
- Team player