Warehouse Manager Nights
Our client is a leading independent parcel services company operating throughout the UK
Looking to add an experienced Night Manager to their Cannock warehouse, working Tuesday - Saturday, starting at 10pm
Leading by example the manager will have a team of about 30, including supervisors, you will ensure the night operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Achieve all operational productivity and KPI targets by cascading all communication on key performance targets to all levels of staff.
- Ensure the team meet productivity targets and promote positive working relationships with staff to build and develop their skills.
- To oversee the induction and training of new staff, ensuring that all staff receive ongoing operational training.
- To proactively support a high standard of health and safety within the site.
- To encourage a positive working environment that delivers excellent service levels for the customers and captures all possible revenue for the business.
Additional information on this role
Previous experience of working in a fast paced warehouse/ logistics management position.