Modular Cabin Fitter
With a fleet of 185,000 units throughout Europe, our customer remains the leading supplier of modular space.
Around the world, our group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
In total, we now have operations in 18 countries across Europe and 4 countries in the rest of the world.
The customer operates a network of depot locations around the UK where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required.
To assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
- Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
- Manual preparation for painting.
- Working to meet customer UK Sticker Standards (Both internal and external)
- To be able to use a Doosan 7 / 41 Air Compressor or equivalent
- To be able to work to meet Shot Blasting Standards
- To be able to use our 360 Products
- To complete PAT Testing
- To be able to use a B1 Forklift or Power Pallet Truck or Low Loader Picker
- To have a good mix of general maintenance skills
- To have a basic knowledge of power tools
- Be able to complete external lock fitting
- To be able to complete key cutting
- To be able to complete exterior door fitting
- To be able to repair and replace wall and ceiling boards
- To be able to fit Partitions
- To be able to fit final trim
- To be able to replace plywood flooring
- To be able to remove / fit wall and ceiling panels
- To be able to fit travel panels
- CSCS Blue Card (if required to work on customer sites)
- To be able to complete break in and door lock repairs
- To complete vinyl floor covering installation and repairs
- To be able to fit sinks, taps and worktops
- Have a basic understanding of plumbing circuits/systems
- To be able to complete water pressure testing
- To be able to test and complete water sterilisation
- To be able to perform basic uncoded welding
- To be able to fit standard convector, over sink & under sink water heater, downflow heater and standard hand dryer
- To preform basic engine repairs
- To be able to check downpipe, roof and floor integrity
- To be able to repair window roller shutter
- To be able to select correct repair kit
- To be able to cut a window/door panel from a blank panel
- The removal of internal fittings prior to works
- Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products (eg furniture)
- To work closely with and assist trades people
- Continuously checking and working to customer quality standards in line with customer expectations.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.