Marketing Account Manager
Our Client is the UK rail industry’s leading work-winning and profile enhancement business, providing a vast range of rail business services and profile-raising opportunities for railway industry-related organisations and professionals. They are currently looking to add a Marketing Account Manager to their team.
About the role
They are looking for an experienced and client-focused individual who is well organised, with strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
You’ll be responsible for developing your own pipeline of business from their existing and target clients within the rail industry, developing the relationships and delivering ongoing account management duties to retain and gain repeat business.
You’ll deliver campaigns, provide marketing collateral ideas, develop artwork, and oversee the creative process, and resell advertising in their monthly publication, Rail Director and bimonthly publication, Inside Track, which have a combined digital readership of 32,000 people.
If you have a solid track record in sales, client relationship management and business development, then this could be an opportunity for you to grow your career.
The most important requirements are an ability to learn and retain information on the specialist sector, and your ability to pick things up quickly. Your passion, enthusiasm and tenacity will support your success. You need to be self-motivated, this role offers a nurturing, respectful and supportive environment, however you will enjoy the freedom and autonomy to deliver it your way without being micromanaged.
- Build and develop commercial relationships with key clients by supporting and understanding their business and marketing requirements.
- Expanding our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Responsible for client account management and development strategies
- Liaise with clients on how to improve service levels in line with client’s key goals
- Previous experience in a client-focused role
- Previous experience in a sales-focused role
- Ability to create and build strong working relationships with clients
- Strong MS Office and time management skills
- Organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple projects/deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on site
- Free parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Break out areas to take five and realign your thoughts
- A calendar of mini office events and benefits each month
Benefits / Mini Events
- Business Daily Breakfast Club (healthy breakfast provided third Thursday of every month)
- Discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health
- An employee rota for 4pm Friday finishes once a month
- Regular team socials
- More perks to come
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (required)