HS2 Desk Administrator
£24000 - £25000
Our nationally recognised plant hire client is looking for an experienced Administrator.
You will be the main contact for all HS2 sites in regard to sending advance NRMM documentation, Operator documentation, assist with Transport bookings and sending driver details. Manage the process to meet our “right first time, every time” mission and ensure we are compliant for every hire.
- Keep and maintain all records for the plant and rehired plant, using Syrinx.
- Meet all response times for sending documentation.
- Complete booking in forms for transport moves across all HS2 sites.
- Assist with movement orders for HS2 sites.
- Be the main contact for customer logistics teams.
- Send each customer driver details per delivery/collection/exchange.
- Collate all NRMM details for each machine across all HS2 sites – PDI’s, LOLER certificates, spec sheets etc and send to every customer ahead of deliveries.
- Submit Live Hire Reports for each HS2 Customer.
- Collate all necessary Operator documentation – CPCS Cards / medicals etc and send to every customer ahead of start date.
- Work with the Transport and HS2 desks to prioritise documentation.
- Keeping our customers updated on progress through you and your team, providing the highest levels of customer service.
A good knowledge and understanding on Outlook and Excel are required along with great customer service experience.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.