Our client is a leading Criminal Law Firm based in London and they are currently looking to add and experienced HR Manager to their team. As HR Manager, you will lead the development & implementation of the people strategy across the entire workforce, ensuring the right people, with the right skills, are in place to deliver the current and future business strategy
You must be highly professional, highly polished delivery of critical policies, documents and work, degree educated with excellent communication skills. You will be an expert in HR but be highly commercial in your approach - not telling the business what they cannot do but finding ways for them to do what is required to continue developing and leading their field.
Providing transformational leadership, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including (but not limited to) ER, talent, learning and development, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential, with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record in leading and developing a people team across the full agenda of change, ER, learning and performance, communications and engagement.
- Experience in driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium-sized organisation)
- Be confident leading strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, in addition to providing hands-on operational support.
- Be results-driven, pragmatic, customer-focused and committed to delivering HR excellence.
- Be creative and solutions orientated.
- Be of Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
- Leading HR function to develop professional capabilities and deliver HR strategy.
- Developing proactive IR / ER strategy to maximise outputs and performance.
- Direct all recruitment / learning / training / development / succession planning processes.
- Delivery of the apprenticeship strategy and optimisation of use of Apprentice Levy.
- Embedding diversity & inclusion into HR policies, processes, and procedures.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.