£29000 - £31500
Nationally recognised plant hire business is looking to add to their team.
As an HGV Technician - Responsibilities will be:
- Undertake scheduled maintenance and servicing for a variety of vehicles.
- Prepare vehicles for the annual MOT.
- Use specialist equipment to diagnose vehicle defects.
- Repair all vehicles as required to company and VOSA standards.
- Maintain and complete vehicle documentation.
HGV Technician - Experience needed:
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent relevant Engineering qualification and Irtec qualified.
- Experience in working with HGV or PCV.
- Positive and proactive attitude to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels.
- Apprentice trained preferable.
HGV Licence essential
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.