£29,000 - £31,500
Our Client, a Nationally recognised plant hire business is looking to add an HGV Technician to their team.
As an HGV Technician your Responsibilities will be:
- Undertake scheduled maintenance and servicing for a variety of vehicles
- Prepare vehicles for the annual MOT
- Use specialist equipment to diagnose vehicle defects
- Repair all vehicles as required to company and VOSA standards
- Maintain and complete vehicle documentation
HGV Technician - Experience needed:
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent relevant Engineering qualification and Irtec qualified
- Experience in working with HGV or PCV
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels
- Apprentice trained preferable
HGV Licence essentialForward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.