Due to the continued growth, our client are looking for experienced and responsible LGV technicians/mechanics to join their growing business!
A fantastic business to work for, with excellent progression opportunities :)
As an LGV/HGV Technician you will be part of the team maintaining the fleet of modern waste collection LGV/HGV vehicles in their workshops.
The role requires maintenance and repair of waste collection vehicles and equipment consisting of various makes, models and types, ranging from car derived vans to artic units and trailers.
Main Duties include Assisting with the below:
- Maintenance and repair of waste collection vehicles to meet current legislations, health & safety and DVSA standards.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping across all sections of OHSAS18001 accredited workshop.
- Carry out scheduled inspections and services to ensure compliance with the company's operator license and DVSA regulations.Complete service and repair documentation and any other maintenance documentation in accordance with company standards and legal requirements.
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of defects including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical.
In return you will get;
A competitive hourly rate plus regular overtime at an enhanced rate and shift premiums
Training and development is integral and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression Generous benefits package, which includes a Pension Scheme, life Insurance, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets but to name a few
Flexible work patterns.Flexibility around when 29 days holidays (incl bank holidays) can be taken
Salary – Competitive + Shift Allowance + Benefits