£14.00 Per Hour
Our client, a multinational infrastructure group, are looking to add an HGV Technician to their team in the Hereford area.
Duties will include:
- Ensure highest standard/quality of workmanship on all maintenance requirements.
- To assist as necessary and in the absence of the Workshop Supervisor/Manager, co-ordinate all repair and maintenance activity.
- Ensuring the highest quality workshop/mobile service and repair on car, light, heavy and specialist commercial vehicles.
- Ensure completion of mandatory scheduled inspections/calibrations regarding all workshop equipment.
- Completion of all Safety Checks Tool Box talks Risk and COSHH Assessments. Brief out all Safety Communications and compile feed back.
- Ensure the effective economic operation of the department.
- Exceeding of Customer’s expectations.
- Ensure that a safe system of work is carried out at all times and in line with the Company’s health, safety, environmental and quality procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualification within the relevant field – or ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of skill.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Management.
- Basic computer skills.
- HGV Driving Licence
- Winter maintenance experience
- Customer focused
- CPC holder
- Specialist vehicle knowledge
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.