HGV Driver (Class 1) Southampton
Our Client is a fuels distribution Company specialising in the supply of high quality fuels, including sustainable fuels, to domestic and commercial Customers and is currently recruiting for an experienced Class 1 – HGV Driver to join their team in Aldermaston.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies, they benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. They are a fast paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our Customer relationships.
As a Class 1 – HGV Driver you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly and efficiently. Based at their Aldermaston depot covering locations throughout the region.
This is a twilight shift starting around 14:00 – 23:00 Monday to Friday
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary plus allowances
- Weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days in the second year of service (plus bank holidays)
- Annual performance bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Class 1 HGV licence
- Class 1 HGV experience
- An up to date CPC
- A valid ADR licence
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.