HGV DRIVER (CLASS 1)
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is focused on supporting businesses to fuel change by working closely with their customers throughout the process of selecting and implementing the right fuel
Products, technologies, and service solutions.
Their comprehensive range of fuel products including sustainable, alternative, and renewable fuels supported by new and emerging technologies and services are designed to provide solutions to the fuelling challenges faced by industries across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for Class 1 HGV Driver’s
As a Class 1 – HGV Driver you will be loading and delivering fuels to locations throughout the region based out of our Aldermaston depot.
What they offer you
- Industry leading base salary, London Weighting plus a Class 1 allowance
- Monday to Friday daytime working hours (45 contracted hours per week)
- Enhanced weekday and weekend overtime rates and a daily early start allowance (before 5am)
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days in the second year of service (plus bank holidays)
- Annual performance bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Class 1 HGV licence (required)
- Class 1 HGV experience (required)
- A valid ADR licence (required)
- An up-to-date CPC (desirable)
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.