£25,000 - £34,000
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Successfully deliver all installation and maintenance projects on behalf of my client safely and to an excellent quality standard.
Telecoms Optical Fibre and Copper engineering installations, testing and commissioning of systems as instructed by the clients work pack and to standards.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES / HARD SKILLS/KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Work Experience / Technical Skills / Sub-systems
- Min 3 years Fibre experience
- Experienced Fibre Installation and Testing
- Good written and verbal English language
- NRSWA Accredited unit 2 & LA avoidance of underground plant
- Competent in MS Office
- Driving licence
- PIA accreditations, K8, N23, N28, S5, S6, S7, S8
- To work in a professional manner acting as an ambassador of client Comms at all times
- Always follow all Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensure quality of Personal Workmanship
- Care of company equipment and property
- Installation and testing of optic fibre networks
- Installation of internal and external fibre within commercial or residential properties
- Installation of internal or external trunking/capping.
- Experienced working in POP sites
- Hard or Soft copy of test results
- Hard or Soft copy of “As builts”
- Detailed daily project reports and photographs to project manager/Co-ord or field supervisor as appropriate
- Equipment, cable or cable core labelling to customer requirements
- Ability to implement work pack instructions
- Production of redline mark ups if required
- A55 submissions
- Experienced working on Openreach & City Fibre networks
- DFE booking practices
Preferred – Educational - Qualifications / Training Record
Proven training qualifications from recognised training body
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with client Comms policies in respect of Health and Safety, equal opportunities and other policies which may from time to time be implemented or amended.
To adhere to all employment policies and procedures detailed in the contract of employment, company policies and work instructions.
- Team worker
- Time Management / Flexible working
- Customer Interaction
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving