In the role of Electrician (Hoists) you’ll deliver exceptional customer experiences and set an unrivalled standard for the industry. It’s our client's vision to own the future of rentals and our mission to deliver a world-class experience. Come and join the team!
You'll play a key role in maintaining all of their Hoist equipment; testing, repairing and maintain all electrical parts and making sure they are in a good safe working order. Specialist training and individual product familiarisation can be offered.
Your duties will include:
- Maintenance of all equipment in our range
- Repairing and refurbishment of the hoists and their parts
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions
- Panel building
- Electrical programming
- Carrying out full electrical refurbishment on all hoists
- Completing and maintaining all appropriate documentation
If you join them they will provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training programme and work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression plan.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working with hoists or other lifting equipment. We are also happy to hear from those who have a strong electrical engineering background with a proven background in Plant Maintenance.
Essential skills or experience;
- The ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Industrial electrical experience
- Electrical testing, repairs and fault finding experience
- Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll be keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Must hold a current a valid UK driving licence
- Able to work as part of a Team, supporting colleagues
- The ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines
- The role will involve working at height – full training and RPE provided
- Excellent literacy and communication skills
Desirable skills or experience;
- Multi skilled engineering experience
- Heavy Plant Maintenance experience
- PAT testing experience
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.