Our client remains the leading supplier of modular space. They operate a network of around 40 depot locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required.
Currently looking for an on site Electrician
To prepare electrical installations and ensure they are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with BS7671 18th edition of the wiring regulations
- Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
- Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
- Various other product preparation related tasks
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Job experience & skills requirements
- Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
- Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
- Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Good communication and relationship building skill
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.