£34000 - £36000
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of City & Guilds Awards in 2382-15 Requirements for Electrical Testing (18th Edition) and 2377 Portable Appliance Testing and including other skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across the company Training Accredited Training Schemes.
Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
• Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
• Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
Be very knowledgeable of City & Guilds 18th Edition, 2377, 2394, 2395 level.
• Ideally hold NEBOSH, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent - but not essential
• Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.