£34,000 to £36,000
Our client is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to their continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Trainer in the London area.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of City & Guilds Awards in 2382-18 Requirements for Electrical Testing (18th Edition) and 2377 Portable Appliance Testing and including other skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high-quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across the company Training Accredited Training Schemes.
- Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
- Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
- Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the company complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
- Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
- Be very knowledgeable of City & Guilds 18th Edition, 2377, 2394, 2395 level.
- Ideally hold NEBOSH, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent - but not essential
- Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.