Electrical Systems Engineer, Burnley
Our client provides services to the Energy industry on a truly global basis.
The purpose of this role is to raise the companies Research and Development profile within the industry through supporting engineering functions associated with the development and subsequent manufacture of specialist machinery produced.
- Specification and design of electrical systems for new and existing equipment
- Familiar with BS7671 & ISO 9001
- Fault finding of electrical control systems
- Producing working wiring diagrams for both new and existing machinery
- Design, specification, and procurement of materials/parts
- Maintain upkeep of budgets and schedules for both development and live projects
- Produce documentation for the correct use of machinery and processes
- Provision of support to field operators
- Support to workshop Engineers
C&G 2365 or equivalent, NVQ Level 3, BS7671
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant role or time served apprenticeship
- Siemens PLC software experience
- E-Plan (desirable)
- Design of electrotechnical systems to BS7671
- Solid Engineering knowledge base
- An understanding of mechanical, pneumatic, & hydraulic systems and how they interact with electrical systems
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own and others time efficiently
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.