Our client, one of the biggest ever success story in the UK parcels industry is looking to add to their team. As Depot Manager for our client’s Southampton depot you will have the accountability and responsibility for the day-to-day site management of the Depot.
Comfortable operating in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace is critical.
Experience of a 24/7 operation, managing up to a 10,000+ daily throughput and a work force in excess of 100 employees would be a distinct advantage.
We’ll also expect you to:
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills.
- Decisive and effective decision-making, problem resolution and time management skills.
- Have the ability to effect and successfully implement change.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Have a good degree of computer literacy, as well as the ability to monitor performance and analyse data, along with the initiative to act accordingly
- Be highly vigilant to any unscrupulous activity taking swift and appropriate action when required
- Be comfortable working within and adhering to set Key Performance indicators, spanning Service, Quality, Transport, Health & Safety and Costs
You must be willing to work 5 shifts across all 7 days, this will include weekends
You must hold a full driving licence.