£26,271 to £31,525
Our client in tandem with government and the broader employment support community across the UK is working hard to make sure they support as many individuals as possible to get and keep a job. They are recruiting for Counsellors who will be responsible for providing emotional support to individuals access to their employability services. You will conduct clinical assessments and signpost to specialised support services as required.
You will provide solution focused therapeutic consultation and mental wellbeing assessment sessions, delivering up to 8 Solution Focused Brief Counselling sessions, enabling participants to gain coping strategies to enable them to focus on their present and future goals.
You will also assist with the design and provision of psycho-educational workshops for participants and staff on a range of relevant issues, including mental health awareness and managing anxiety.
- A Diploma in Level 4 Counselling
- A person-centred solution focused skill
- Post qualification 350 clinical hours
- Membership/accreditation of a professional body, preferably BACP, BABCP, UKCP or BPC
- Experience of delivering face to face, telephone, and online counselling
- Experience of working with participants presenting with, self-harm, trauma, suicidal ideation, safeguarding concerns
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As well as helping to make a positive difference to people’s lives their employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays), with incremental increases post 3 years’ service up to 28 days, and the option to purchase additional holiday
- 2 days paid volunteering leave each year
- An enhanced pension scheme after 6 months
- Life Assurance at 3 times your annual salary rate
- Access to a suite of learning and development opportunities including paid for apprenticeship and masters’ levels qualifications, and management development programmes
- Opportunities to connect with our employee diversity networks (LGBTQ+ Support Network, Racial Equality Network, Disability Equality Network, Women’s Network)
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including internal support, employee assistance programme and health cash plan
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.