Confined Space Trainer
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of City & Guilds Awards in Confined Space training (6150-01,02,03,05,06,14) and including other skills and programmes within your responsible skillset.
The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Training Accredited Training Schemes.
• Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
• Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Be able to deliver confined space training to City & Guilds level as specified.
• Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
• Ideally hold NEBOSH, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.