The successful candidate will continuously improve on the quality of commitment to customer service and retention through excellent technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week (night work) or 4 on 4 off. You will ideally live in or around Glasgow, Falkirk, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth or Dunfermline.
- To support the Regional Manager in service activities including installation and fault rectification to ensure the Region is efficient and profitable by meeting customer expectations, within agreed timescales.
- Ensure clear and continuous communication between the field and the regional management.
- Adherence to customer service level agreements.
- Quality reporting to both the regional manager and helpdesk.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to business and customer health and safety requirements.
- Continuously improve on the quality of Synectics commitment to customer service and retention by improved technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
- Build relationships with CCTV analysts to improve day to day operations.
- Install and maintain CCTV and telematics equipment on transport systems.
- Adhere to all requirements relating to the care of customer / company equipment.
- Responsible for your own stock control.
- Communicate to all internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Adherence to Company and Customers Health and Safety policies.
- Carry out any reasonable requests from the Regional Manager.
- Check emails on a daily basis, responding to any received emails in a professional manner.
- Complete PDA reports by 09:00 hrs each morning.
- Communicate with all Customers/Garage Engineers in a professional manner.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Experience in CCTV or Auto Electricals.
- Strong knowledge of DVRs and components.
- Excellent communication skills to establish and translate customer requirements.
- IT competent.
- Knowledge of the bus, CCTV, or electrical industry is desirable.
- Electrical qualification - NVQ, BTEC or Apprentice trained (desirable not essential).
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent preferably in English, Maths, or Science.
- Full UK driving license.
Location and Travelling:
- Base location is home address.
- Travel to customer sites within Region or outside of region when requested.
- Expected to travel to Head office in Preston occasionally when requested.