Responsible for safe and efficient marshalling of inbound and outbound vehicles within a secure area.
REPORTS TO: LEAD SUPERVISOR
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: NONE
• Direct public traffic as direct by on site supervisor
• To complete work and maintenance sheets for every job on a daily basis and hand into designated Lead Supervisor as required.
• To observe and promote all aspects of Health and Safety.
• To carry out the Traffic Marshall Operative role function by communicating back any issues that may arise on the site.
• Any other tasks commensurate with the role.
The follow qualifications are desirable BUT NOT ESSENTIAL as training can be provided:
• TTMBC or T1T2 LANTRA accreditation for position.
• Banksman Tickets
• First Aid
Relevant PPE will be provided.
Note: They operate a strict zero tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policy and there wil be random testing
• Flexible/adaptable to cope with the variety of work expected with the role.
• Able to work in emergency situations.
• Ability to work effectively in a small team or individually.
• Ability to produce and maintain accurate and clear records.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good Communication skills.
• Willing to learn and further develop in order to gain qualifications required to carry out the some of the duties involved.
• Team player.
• Good sense of humour.
• Good time management, ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
• Communications and team spirit philosophy.
• Flexibility of approach.
• Commitment to business success.
• Trust and openness.
• Committed to partnering and integration.
• Committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
!! IMPORTANT !! - Minimum information required is NAME, MOBILE NUMBER and TOWN/CITY of residence when responding.