Job Title: CITB Site Safety Plus Trainer
Reports to: Regional Training Manager
Job Purpose: The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of skills and programmes within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high-quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across Customer Accredited Training Schemes.
• Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the skillset.
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies. • Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Ensure Customer complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
• Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
• Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front. Experience/Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Be able to deliver specific safety courses within Customer Training portfolio.
• Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training Accreditation operational standards.
• Ideally hold Health & Safety Level 5 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 3 In construction, SMSTS, AET and TAQA Assessor or equivalent
• Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.