Office based position in central London
Competitive salary of £60,000 plus bonus
As a CCTV /ANPR Technician Manager or Project Manager your main responsibilities include but not limited to
• Being involved in all operational aspects
• Project management
• Pro-actively monitor the cameras to identify faults and provide technical support to resolve issues
• Liaising with the ANPR engineers to ensure systems are fully operational
• Supervising a help desk
• Troubleshooting and monitoring systems
• Identify and escalate complex technical issues
• Provide operational support to the company
• Raising work-orders for our in-house field engineering team
• Carrying out basic remote diagnostics and systems checks
• Using reports to analyse system status and perform technical audits
• Reviewing technical documents to support new installations
• Ownership of the CCTV process
• Managing a team
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong English language (written/verbal)
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure
• Good knowledge of data communications types
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• General interest in technology
• Ability to work quickly and effectively
• Ideally technically qualified but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a CCTV/ ANPR Technician/ Manager/Project Manager to join our National Client based in Head Office London, who also have office across the UK including Ireland.
The successful Candidate will receive a very competitive salary c £60k with excellent career progression. As well as offering a highly competitive salary you will receive an outstanding bonus structure and extensive training with career progression.
It is a very dynamic department with high energy and a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference.
If you feel you have the skills, qualities and desire to undertake this important role, please apply online by forwarding your CV.
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.