Salary up to £50,000/annum,
Forward Assist Recruitment are looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to become a key member of the Senior Management team located in Grassington, North Yorkshire.
The candidate must be a robust individual and have strong track record in operations management preferably from a manufacturing background.
The role will manage the Operations Management Team based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and deadlines are met consistently.
Specifically, the role will be responsible coaching, developing and managing the Operations Management Team in the following areas:
• Overseeing daily activity of the Operations Management Team.
• Managing the Operations Management Team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
• Development and training of Operations Management Team.
• Communication and coordination between members of the Operations Management Team.
• Developing policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Developing and Implementation of Operational KPIs to achieve business strategy and goals through use of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
• Developing and improving existing systems and policies to improve quality, increase efficiency and reduce costs
• Ensuring customer requirements are met in a timely manner
• Promoting and enforcing safety in the workplace
• Working closely with other departments to promote efficient operational optimisation
• Identifying improvement areas and plans and implement systems to boost company effectiveness
• Assisting with management of external suppliers
• Preparing schedules, and other organisational reports as needed
• Assisting Senior Management in setting goals that promote company growth and deliver business strategy.
Desirable skills and qualifications.
Degree in Operations Management; Experience of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and their Implementation; Strong Organisation Skills; Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written; Strong Problem-Solving Skills; Computer Literate; Adaptable to Change; Driven to Achieve Results; Exceptional Coaching Skills; Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritisation Skills; Ability to Work on a Team; Knowledge of Safety, Quality, and Cost Objectives; Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality; Ability to Demonstrate Exceptional Organisation and Planning Skills
In return the Senior Operations Manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum (Based 45 hours/week), 29 Days Holiday, plus benefits.
For further information please contact Mark Nicholls at Forward Assist Recruitment on 07568055368
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.