Ideally, you will have a HGV Class 2 licence, although training will be provided for the right candidate.
As a HGV Mobile Vehicle Technician, you will:
• Ensure the highest standard/quality of workmanship on all maintenance requirements to include mobile service and repair on car, light, heavy and specialist commercial vehicles
• Exceed Customers expectations
• Ensure that a safe system of work is carried out at all times and in line with the Company's health, safety, environmental and quality procedures
• Develop and maintain effective customer relationships
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualities and experience:
• City & Guilds or equivalent qualification within the relevant field or ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of skill
• Working on heavy plant vehicles
• Basic computer skills
• Understanding of Goods vehicle Operator licence regulations
• Extensive knowledge of DVSA and MOT testing standards/requirements
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Management
• LGV category C driving licence or greater driving licence with associated DCPC and driver card (desired)
Why work for us?
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on
Forward Assist Recruitment is operating as an employment agency.Forward Assist Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.