Experience and Qualifications
· Must hold NEBOSH qualification
· Ability to build effective team relationships, ensuring that team members are committed to depot objectives.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and possess excellent influencing, negotiating and motivational skills.
· Understand the necessity to identify and implement staff training needs.
· Understand the nature of costs and benefits to the company both qualitative and quantitative.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and comprehension of Health and Safety and Hygiene issues.
· Understand how to utilise Performance Management techniques.
· Understand Company policies and how to implement and interpret these to gain maximum benefits for the company.
· Willing to be totally flexible to meet the needs of a seven-day a week operation.
· A comprehensive hand on maintenance background to include Gas, Electricity, Drainage, Sewerage, Refrigeration etc.