Our client is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day their team responds quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
Due to continued and sustained growth they are looking for an experienced site engineer to working within their Engineering Team, to respond to clients when their machinery breaks down.
Working as a Field Service Engineer would include:
- Attending various sites across the North West and further afield if needed, responding to clients who machinery has broken down
- Fault finding and diagnosis of electrical faults on industrial machinery
- Working on of 3 phase supplies, working at 240 and 415v
- Working in a production environment rectifying issues on a variety of machines
- Working with ac inverters, dc drives, programmable logic controllers, ie Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE FAULTS ON PLC AND HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF DOING THIS THROUGH ONLINE CONNECTIONS
What you can expect working for this company:
They have sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
As a family run business, they firmly believe their success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of their staff. That is why they offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Company Car and phone provided
Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more.