Job Title: Engagement Officer
Location: West London
Contract Type: Permanent
An expanding company is seeking a home-based Engagement Officer to join its team based in London.
The company`s Welfare to Work division has supported tens of thousands of unemployed people into sustainable employment across the UK. It manages three `Work Programme` contracts on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions and 5 European Social Fund 14-20 programmes too, supporting people to overcome their barriers to employment.
As the Engagement Officer, your duties will be to:
- Identify and maintain relationships with referral organisations to generate referrals. Including JCP, Boroughs, other statutory partners and community and voluntary organisations.
- Work closely with new referral sources to agree on referrals processes.
- Undertake/attend engagement activities such as jobs fairs and community events to identify/generate suitable referrals.
- Undertake the initial eligibility and referral appointment, including completing ID checks and relevant paperwork.
- Work with subcontractors to enable smooth handover of customers once the initial appointment has been completed.
To be a successful Engagement Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- This role is home based; however, the successful candidate must be able to travel extensively within West London and also attend meetings in Victoria.
- Experience in previous stakeholder or partnership engagement roles.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work within a target driven environment
- Ability to work closely with a networked team, sharing information to benefit the contract as a whole, whilst also being autonomous and organised in order to plan and manage your individual priorities.
In return, the Officer will receive a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.