We are recruiting for a Management Assessor/IQA - Learning & Development Specialist to cover the South UK region.
Location: Field based, South regions
They are committed to developing their own apprenticeship programmes to enable new and existing employees to achieve qualifications to support their career aspiration.
This role will be responsible for delivering apprenticeships and work ready programmes by training and assessing employees, enabling them to develop and progress through the career pathway.
- Manage a caseload of learners, by visiting them in the workplace and assess knowledge, skills and behaviours against the Leadership & Management level 3 and level 5 apprenticeship standards and the CMI Diploma.
- Plan and conduct programmed work based visits; prepare learning plans, assess evidence gathered by learners, provide guidance and support whenever appropriate, complete formal progress review process.
- Provide on-going teaching and learning to learners, ensuring they achieve all elements of the assessment plan, including preparation for end point assessment.
- Accurately complete the initial assessment and enrolment documentation with the agreed timescale, achieving 100% compliance.
- Timely response to assessment tasks uploaded in learner`s eportfilio.
- Support and coach learners to achieve the functional skills requirements of the apprenticeship
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with Branch Managers, Mentors and Employers involved in the delivery of the apprenticeship programme.
- Support the wider organisation with activities relating to the delivery of training, accreditation and quality assurance.
- Attend standardisation and planning meetings with other Skills Coach and Internal Verifiers and maintain communication partnerships with them.
- Work closely with Apprenticeship Delivery team, the wider Learning & Development team and Brand operational managers by identifying, planning and delivering vocational programmes and workshops (internal and external).
- Take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners on programme (Prevent and British Values)
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience within an assessor/coach role, actively managing a caseload of learners
- Experience of assessing level 5 management qualifications/apprenticeships
- Demonstrate a wide range of occupational experience
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment - for assessing occupational competence in the workplace (TAQA Award or equivalent)
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (TAQA Award or equivalent)
- Experience delivering functional skills as part of an apprentice framework
- A genuine passion towards learning and development, being able to communicate and empathise with learners
- Ability to motivate and inspire achievement particularly young people
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and relate to a wide variety of people
- Ability to manage a constant workload with conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
- An enthusiastic approach within a target orientated environment
- Full driving licence
- Appreciation and understanding of ESFA funding streams and Apprenticeship reforms
- Experience of Ofsted inspection and readiness planning
- Experience of working in the training / education sector
- Holds an REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice