Job Title: Engagement Officer
Contract Type: Permanent
This company`s Welfare to Work division has supported tens of thousands of unemployed people into sustainable employment across the UK is seeking an Engagement Officer based in Lancashire to join its expanding team.
As the Engagement Officer, your duties will be to:
- Identify and maintain relationships with referral organisations to generate referrals including JCP, Local Authorities, other statutory partners and community and voluntary organisations.
- Work closely with new referral sources to agree on referrals processes.
- Undertake / attend engagement activities such as jobs fairs and community events to identify / generate suitable referrals.
- Work with subcontractors to enable smooth handover of customers to ensure completion of eligibility and referral appointments.
To be a successful Engagement Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in previous stakeholder or partnership engagement roles.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
The Officer will be working 40 hours per week.
In return, the Officer will receive a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per annum plus a company car.