Our client is s a provider of training services to the UK Ministry of Defence, other public sector organisations and private companies, both in the UK and overseas. They hold the contract to deliver the Army Apprenticeship programme to the Royal Logistics Corps and the Royal Engineers. These accredited training programmes include, DGV, Warehouse and Storage, Telecomms
Due to the success of this contract they have an additional requirement for Assessors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support soldiers posted to Field Army in completing their Army Apprenticeship framework, responsible for ensuring that all allocated learners complete their portfolios of evidence (QCF), ERR, PLTS and the booking in of Functional Skills in a timely manner.
- Continue to maintain the required standard of delivery, quality and customer service on the MOD contract.
- Assessment of Skills Test/End Point Assessment to internal and Awarding Body standards
- A1 qualification or earlier equivalent.
- Knowledge of and experience in delivering Apprenticeship programmes at Level 2 & 3 - Driving Goods Vehicles, Warehouse and Storage, Telecommunications
- Able to work flexible hours
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and confidence in dealing with military points of contacts at all levels
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Able to use own initiative, work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full,current driving licence and car owner, with a willingness to use for business as required
- V1 qualification
- Experience of working with the military